Dan and I are at the two month mark for our wedding and I’ve been SO overwhelmed with all of the outfits I need for the two of us! Sourcing clothing is incredibly time-consuming so I figured if I’m putting in all this work, I might as well share what I find with you guys! With that being said, when I was shopping I was searching for clothing with mine and Dan’s styles and body types in mind. Some of the items I’ve already purchased or have had for a while and love!
Favorite places to shop for Spring/Summer Fashion Finds
One of the hardest things about sourcing is simply knowing where to look. Let me share some of my favorite clothing stores with you!
Now, don’t get me wrong, I love Banana Republic too! But I’m all about a great deal and the factory stores seem to always have a good sale. It also helps that I have a Gap credit card. They usually have an additional percentage off on top of their sale. Another bonus is that I can find great stuff both for Dan and I here!
You’re probably thinking, “what is this, 2006?”. If you are, you probably just haven’t checked out Abercrombie’s website in a while. Let me tell you- this brand has grown with my generation and a lot of my favorite clothes come from here.
As I’ve gotten older, comfort has become a huge priority for me. Aerie has the best loungewear. I also love their swimwear and have ordered a suit from them every summer the last few years!
When I’m looking to splurge a little, Madewell is always one of my stops. I LOVE their jeans and will often get lucky and find a good pair in the clearance section! (Their clearance section in general is awesome.) Bonus: they offer a discount to teachers, students, military, and medical professionals.
5. old navy
When I’m shopping on a budget, Old Navy is where it’s at! They always have some awesome options and I also always find great stuff here for Dan!
Another budget-friendly option, Target has some great stuff for both men and women! Most of my shoes are from here and they’ve lasted me years!
This is my favorite place to find something for a special event so you’ll notice a lot of my dress picks are from here! I’ve already ordered a few things and I’m SO excited!
H&M is a great place to find affordable basics for Dan and I!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means, if you purchase something from a link I provided, I will receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you! Thank you for your support!
As a “covid bride”, I know that a lot of weddings were re-scheduled to 2022. Therefore, it’s very likely you have a wedding to attend and if you’re a procrastinator like me, you probably need something to wear! For my other brides-to-be, I’m also excited to share some of the cute options I found for white/ivory dresses and shirts!
- Lainie Cutout Long Sleeve Midi Dress
- Be The Drama White Feather Trim Blouse
- Alia Dress – White
- So Flirty White One-Shoulder Cutout Asymmetrical Dress
- Normandie Cutout Puff Sleeve Midi Dress – WHITE This is my rehearsal dinner dress and I am absolutely in LOVE with it! The fabric is incredibly soft, the dress itself is very comfy, it runs true to size (I got a medium) and the ivory color is just perfect. Side note: it comes in two other colors!!
- Versailles Sleeveless Jumpsuit
- Center Cutout Wrap Skirt Mini Dress
- Luella Dress – Pearl White
- Organza Sleeve Knit Bodysuit– I got this for my bridal shower or bachelorette….or both! I’m not entirely sure yet but regardless- I am very excited to wear this shirt. It’s bold, yet flirty! I may or may not have bought it in black too…
- Flutter Sleeve Asymmetrical Floral Maxi Dress– This one is a similar, less expensive option!
- Dreamy Date Rose Pink Surplice Midi Dress
- Normandie Cutout Puff Sleeve Midi Dress
- Women’s Flutter Short Sleeve Tie-Back Dress
- Twist Front Satin Midi Dress– I ordered this in dusty rose for a wedding I have in a month! I’m still waiting for it to arrive, but I’m very hopeful after reading the reviews!
- Women’s Halter Maxi Dress
- Darling Daylily Black Floral Print High
- Santorini One Shoulder Midi Dress
- Slim Floral Print Stretch Cotton Shirt
- Oxford Leather Dress Shoe
- Slim-Fit Core Temp Chino
- Extra Slim Solid Mauve Cotton Suit Pant
- Slim Fit Blazer and Slim Fit Suit Pant
- Extra Slim Floral Stretch Dress Shirt
- Men’s Premier Flex Sim Sport Coat
- Men’s Chambray Cotton Skinny Necktie
- Extra Slim Brown Plaid Linen Blend Suit Jacket
- Mens Skinny Cotton Floral Necktie Thin Tie
Neutral Heels for Events
- Women’s Delores Ankle Strap Sandals
- NOEL HEELS IN VANILLA PEARLS– I bought the flat version of these for my wedding day and they are STUNNING! I would have linked the flats, but they’re mostly sold out.
- Block Heel Sandal
- Women’s Cris Pumps
- Chiara Block Heel Sandal
- Women’s Sonora Heels
- Twisted Knot Sandal
- Women’s Sal Pumps
- Gavery Sandal
- PAILY HEELS IN CREAM STELLA
- MODI HEELS IN IVORY LEATHER–I got these as a wedding shoe option and think I’m going to keep them because they’re just so pretty! The ivory color is perfect! My only concern is they’re a tiny bit wide. (Dolce Vita shoes often run wide) I don’t think it should be a problem though- I’m going to try them on one more time and decide.
- Strappy Sandal
Last week I asked my IG community for backless or strapless bra recommendations. I’ve been on the hunt for a couple years now! Apparently a lot of other people are too because I had a lot of requests to share what I find out. The items below are the recommendations I got, but I haven’t personally tried any of them yet!
- Stay-Put Wireless Strapless Bra– Quite a few people recommended Soma in general as a great brand for bras! I’ve never tried them but now I want to!
- Good Lines Boob Tape Rolls– I’ve never used boob tape believe it or not, but I’m definitely getting some. A lot of people said this is this works the best and they’ll never go back to strapless bras!
- Wonderbra Womens Ultimate Strapless Underwire Bra
- NuBra Women’s Feather Lite Bra
- NIPPIES nipple covers
- Feathers Underwire Plunge Strapless Bra
- Backless Bra
- Up For Anything Strapless™ Bra
- Fashion Forms Women’s Superlite Adhesive Strapless Backless Bra– budget friendly!
- Boob Tape and 2 Pcs Petal Backless Nipple Cover Set
- Sticky Push Up Adhesive Backless Bra
- Women’s Lightly Lined Strapless Bra– budget friendly!
- Red Carpet Convertible Strapless Bra– Okay this was the most recommended strapless bra!
When it comes to overpacking, I’m basically a professional. I’m trying to work on it by finding neutral pieces that can be dressed up or down! Here’s what I found:
- Twisted-Knot Flat Sandal
- Wayfarer Sunglasses
- High-Waisted OGC Chino Shorts for Women– I definitely plan to get these! I think they’d be perfect for a hiking or casual day!
- Oversized Medium Wash Denim Jacket
- Beatles Boyfriend Band Tee– This would be so cute knotted up with the midi skirt and jean jacket!
- OFFLINE Real Me High Waisted 7″ Bike Short
- Knotted Crew Tee– I have these in 3 colors! They’re perfect with anything high waisted!
- Viscose Skirt
- Leather Effortless Crossbody
- Tweed Wrap Skort
- Double-Layered Seamless Fabric Halter Bodysuit– Okay I just got this and it’s so good! (Abercrombie has the best bodysuits!) The fabric is incredibly soft and it’s thick enough that I don’t even need a brad with it. Also, I’m very happy about halters coming back!!
- Double-Layered Seamless Fabric Boatneck Bodysuit
- High Rise Mom Shorts– These are my absolute favorite denim shorts. I’ve been wearing them the past two summers and have 4 different washes. I highly recommend them!!
- Fitted Rib-Knit Midi Cami Shift Dress
- NYX SANDALS IN CAFE STELLA
- Built-In Flex Everyday Short-Sleeve Oxford Shirt
- Beyond 4-Way Stretch T-Shirt for Men
- Suede Chukka Boot
- 7″ Reade flex khaki short
- Torrentshell 3L Jacket – Men’s– Dan and I both have this jacket and it’s perfect to bring on vacation because it doesn’t take up much space and you never know when it’ll rain!
- Linen-Blend Joggers
- Athletic-Fit Linen Blend Pant– I ordered these for Dan and he loves them! He said they feel like pajamas! They’ll be perfect for a date night on our honeymoon.
- 7″ Easy Shorts With E-Waist
- Regular Fit Hooded Jacket
- Essential Baseball Hat
- Regular-Fit Long-Sleeve Jean Workwear Shirt– We have this too (I say we because I’ll be borrowing it!) and it’s the perfect lightweight denim shirt to wear over a t-shirt on a Spring/Summer night
- Distressed Leather Belt
For the Beach
- Wide Strap Underwire Bikini Top and Mid-Rise High-Leg Moderate Bottoms– I got these bottoms and the Upside Down Halter Triangle Bikini Top and I love them! The fabric is so pretty! I thought this top was so cute though too!
- Baseball Hat
- Plant-Based Double-Strap Slide Sandals
- Solar Groove Oval Sunglasses– These are on the way and I can’t wait to try them on!
- Under the Cabana White Sheer Lace Cover-Up Wrap Skirt
- Summer Raffia Fedora
- Modern Straw Tote
- Women’s Plunge Front Shoulder Tie Ribbed One Piece Swimsuit
- Easy Summer Flip-flops
- Astrid Polarized Sunglasses
- Women’s Button-Up Cover Up Shirtdress– I’m patiently waiting for a notification that my size is back in stock! It has great reviews and I love a good button up!
- Aerie Plunge Longline Triangle Bikini Top and Aerie High Cut Cheeky Bikini Bottom– I have both of these and I love them! The bottoms I especially love. I have a blue pair from last summer and I always reached for them because they don’t dig into my sides. They’re both comfy and flattering!
- Fluted Pool Shoes
- PacSun Recycled Tanical 17″ Swim Trunks
- 2-pack Regular Fit Tank Tops
- The A&F Resort Short
- 7-Inch Swim Trunks– Dan has had these for a couple years and they’re his favorites!
- 5-pack Regular Fit Tank Tops– This is such a great deal! Dan is in desperate need of some new tanks so I got him these and the black tanks too.
- Square Keyhole Sunglasses
- Swim Shorts
- Double-layer flip-flops
I had way too much fun making this blog post, so I hope you enjoyed it and found something you like! I’m still hunting for vacation “date night” outfits for Dan and I, so I’ll be updating it again soon!
Thank you for being here!